Stay in touch by subsribing to our RSS feeds
Forecast Notifies you of our latest Geomagnetic Activity forecast. This includes storm watches, current conditions, and the forecast for the next 6 hours.
Storm Watch Notifies you of Geomagnetic Activity Storm Watches.
Help with RSS feeds
- What is RSS?
- RSS stands for "rich site summary" or "really simple syndication". When you subscribe to the Spaceweather Canada RSS feeds using a news aggregator or feed reader, you will be notified automatically of any new content on the specified topics, eliminating the need to check the Web site for updates. The RSS feed will provide a link to the new content on the Spaceweather Canada Web site and information about when it was posted.
- Why use RSS?
- RSS feeds are a convenient way to monitor information from a variety of sources, allowing you to customize how you receive and process notifications of new content.
- RSS feeds are a good alternative to subscribing to updates via email. You don't have to provide personal information (such as an email address) to subscribe to an RSS feed, and you don't run the risk of missing important updates because the email gets deleted or caught in your spam filter.
- RSS feeds are also easier to manage because the feeds are grouped together by feed, showing at a glance how many items you have not yet read.
- How to subscribe to an RSS feed
- Some Web browsers are equipped to automatically read and subscribe to RSS feeds. If yours is not, you first have to download a feed reader or news aggregator from the Internet, many of which are available free of charge. You will then have to copy and paste the links above to your feed reader. Detailed subscription instructions will be included in your feed reader.
- Date modified: